The storage space of 16GB would give you around 12-13GB of user space, whereas the 32GB would give you around 26GB and 64GB would give around 52GB. The deciding factor of which to choose is based on your usage.
If you are looking for a device for downloading lots of songs (500+) and tons of movies (downloading around 5 HD movies to watch offline), then you will need to make sure you get at least 32GB of space, since 16GB would allow you to download a maximum of 2-3 HD movies with very few things saved on your device. The 64GB storage device would give you plenty of space to store without having to worry about running out of space.
Which Memory Size is Best for You? (Quick Questions for making decision within 30 seconds)
Pros for Kindle Fire HDX:
- Front-facing HD camera
- Free cloud storage of 5GB
- 1920×1200 HD Display (7″ model)
- Dolby Audio, dual-driver stereo speakers
- 11 hours of continuous use
- Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi
- The design is nice
- Reading experience is good
- Micro USB cable is used for charging, which is usually available almost anywhere, as it is common in other devices.
- The cheap price for this many features
Cons for Kindle Fire HDX:
To be on the safe side, choose at least 32GB, although the 16GB would save you some money. However, with the 64GB, it is a surety that you won’t have to worry about running out of space.
Kindle Fire HDX – Best offer: