The storage space of 16GB Kindle Fire HDX would give you around 11GB of user space, whereas the 32GB would give you around 25GB and 64GB would give around 54GB. The deciding factor of which to choose is based on your usage.
If you are looking for a device for downloading lots of songs (500+) and a few movies (downloading around 2-3 HD movies to watch offline), then you will need to make sure you get at least 32GB of space, since 16GB would allow you to download a maximum of 1-2 HD movies with few things saved on your device. The 64GB storage device would give you plenty of space to store without having to worry about running out of space.
Which Memory Size is Best for You? (Quick questions for decision within 30 seconds)
Other than what mentioned in the 30 seconds quick questions above, below are the pros for the Kindle Fire HDX:
- Front-facing HD camera
- Free cloud storage of 5GB
- 1920×1200 HD Display (7″ model)
- Dolby Audio, dual-driver stereo speakers
- 11 hours of continuous use
- Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi
- Reading experience is good
- X-ray for TV, movies, music, books
- Mayday button, for very user friendly customer support
- The cheap price for this many features
Below are some cons for the Kindle Fire HDX:
- No direct access to apps from Google Play Store (you’ll need to side-load apps)
- No microSD slot
To be on the safe side, choose at least 32GB, although the 16GB would save you some money. However, with the 64GB, it is a surety that you won’t have to worry about running out of space.
Kindle Fire HDX – Best offer: