Kindle Fire HDX is direct competitor to a number of tablets like the iPad Mini and the Galaxy Tab. You can find many of the features in other tablets to be available on the Fire HDX tablet, with a few additional features. With it’s cheap price and recent price cut, the Fire tablet is quite a good deal.
Discussion on Kindle Fire HDX, from an actual user:
Lets look into the pros and cons for the Kindle Fire HDX.
- Fire OS 4.0, which is a customized version of Android Kitkat 4.4.2.
- High resolution 1920×1200 HD Display (7″ model), excellent for videos and movies
- Dolby Digital Plus stereo speakers
- Front facing HD camera for skype calling
- Reading experience is good
- Text-to-speech, to read books aloud to you
- Mayday button, for 7 x 24 hours support
- Free Amazon Cloud storage
- The price is pretty lower compared to other devices of similar features
- 11 hours continuous use
- No access to apps on Google Play store. It’s connected to Amazon app store which has over 200K apps where you can still find most of the apps you need, and you can sideload some apps of Google Play store from other sources.
- No microSD slot
Kindle Fire HDX – Best Price & Latest Details:
If you want a device that is affordable and does a decent job, then the Kindle Fire HDX is a good option. It’s especially good for people who love to watch movies on tablet as it has X-ray for movies, Dolby audio, dual antenna WiFi for stable video streaming, and the 1080p screen. It’s also good for both techni and non-techni with its unique Mayday button, which provide technical support with 15 seconds of answering speed on average.
Recently, there’s a good price cut on the Fire HDX tablet, making it a even better deal. If you don’t mind the device to be customized for easy access of Amazon store and digital content, then it should be a good tablet that worth your money.